Changes in webPIPSA
This version history is for the parameter estimation module in sycamore (http://sycamore.h-its.org)
and for the webPIPSA (http://pipsa.h-its.org) server.
Sycamore is an integrated part of a system that provides you with a faciliated access to
a number of tools and methods in system biology in order to build models of biochemical
systems, view, analyse and refine them, as well as perform quick simulations.
webPIPSA is a standalone server, with an additional workflow to upload and
analyze structures directly.
- Version 1.3
- Integrated plot showing the distribution of Km values for different species
(provided by Stefan Henrich).
- STAMP aligment of templates given for an improved template selection.
- Improved access to Sabio (different database system) and BRENDA (more links to Uniprot entries included).
- Renaming of EML Research gGmbH to HITS gGmbH.
- Usage of several grid dimensions, to allow larger proteins to be process sucessfully.
- Version 1.2
- Final build installed on Feb. 26th.
- Problems in the regression tutorial corrected
- Adaptions to be able to run the webserver on a live CD. This can be used
for training on remote sites with slow internet connections.
- Version 1.1
- Possibility to upload PQR files on webPIPSA.
- Multiple templates can be selected to mimic protein flexibility.
- Heatmap result can be adjusted to either use the scale of values or fixed scale of possible values.
- Demonstration/tutuorial on how to perform a regression analysis of kinetic constants is given.
Fall 2007/Spring 2008
Initial release within sycamore (2007) and webPIPSA (2008):
- Version 1.0
- Additional modeller versions can be selected.
- webPIPSA started with an additional workflow to analyze user provided structures.
- Added a tutorial on the sycamore server.
- Region selection based on the swissprot features or PDB coordinates available.
- Clustering and heatmap on the results page.
Beta release within sycamore 2006/2007